Reset seat belt reminder light Fiat Ducato 3. From year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
How to reset S.B.R. (seat belt reminder) light Fiat Ducato III.
The vehicle is fitted with the S.B.R. system (Seat Belt Reminder), consisting of a buzzer which, together with the turning on flashing of warning light < on the instrument panel, warns the driver to fasten the seat belt.
The buzzer can be deactivated (until the next engine stop) as follows:
- fasten the driver’s seat belt;
- turn the ignition key to MAR;
- wait for over 20 seconds and then release one of the seat belts.
For permanent deactivation, contact Fiat Dealership.
With digital display, the S.B.R. system can only be reset at Fiat Dealership.
With multifunction display, the S.B.R. system can also be reset through the set-up menu.
Reset Procedure For Toyota LandCruiser UZJ100, HZJ105 and HDJ100
1. T-BELT MODE DISPLAY
a) With ignition turned ON, using the trip switch (select/reset button) change the display to ODO, and turn the ignition OFF
b) While pressing the trip switch, turn the ignition switch ON and hold it for 5 seconds.
c) Release the trip switch, then press the switch again within 5 seconds.
d) The digital display should change to T-belt mode. The initial display “15” (0,000km) is displayed (ie. 150,000km).
2. REWRITING REPLACEMENT VALUES
While in the T-Belt mode, each press of the trip switch will change the displayed value by 10,000km increments. Once ” 20 ” (200,000km) is reached the display reverts back to ” 1 ” (10,000km) again. Remember, this setting is the number of kilometres to be travelled before the light comes on next, and once reset this counter will start from zero.
I believe the timing belt interval for all the 100 series engine variants is 150,000km, but this should be checked against each different markets servicing recommendation. This being the case, you shouldn’t need to change from the default setting of “15”.
Obviously for the US, the ODO is in miles, and I guess the T-Belt warning would be set in 10,000 mile intervals.
3. T-BELT WARNING RESET COMPLETION
a) After setting the replacement setting value, hold the trip switch ON for more than 5 seconds then release the switch.
b) Check that the display has now changed back to ODO and that the warning light has gone off when the engine is started.
NOTE: If the T-Belt mode is completed, even though the belt replacement has not been performed, the T-Belt warning IS reset.
I hope this proves to be of assistance guys, as usual all care no responsibility. 😉
More instructions on resetting warning lights visit www.service-light-reset.com
1. cylinder no.1 on top (picture 3)
2. Lock cylinder no.1 crankshaft position (picture 4,8,9 and 10)
3. Lock cylinder no.1 camshaft position (picture 1,2 and 5)
4. Ring crankshaft position (after having done step 2.) take a look at picture 6
Soon on this page we will post timing belt diagram and replacement instructions for Volkswagen Crafter 2.5.
Currently working on this project, please visit us soon.
Engine: 2.0lt petrol
Be aware the oil pump pulley drives a balance shaft, and due to the gear reduction in the oil pump the timing mark is only correct once every 720 degrees. Meaning if the oil pump sprocket has spun with the belt off the vehicle and you realign it to the timing mark you have a one in two chance of it being correct. To verify you have the correct position, there is a 14mm bolt in the left hand side of the block (right on the balance shaft ‘tunnel’. When this bolt is removed, you will be able to stick a screwdriver or othr metal object 2.5 inches into the block when it is in the correct position; the shaft also will not turn more than 15 degrees in either direction. When you are out of phase, you will only be able to go in about one inch.
Crankshaft match marks
Align marks on timing belt pulley and pump body.
Camshaft pulley alignment marks
1. Align marks on camshaft pulleys with alignment marks on seal plate.
2. Install timing belt. NOTE: No looseness should exist on the tension side and at the camshaft pulleys.
3. Loosen tensioner lock bolt.
4. Turn crankshaft 2 revolutions in direction of rotation and check that timing marks are still in alignment.
5. Tighten timing belt tension lock bolt to 27-38 ft lb (32-52 Nm).
6. Apply a force of 22 lbs to timing belt between camshaft sprockets.
7. Belt deflection should measure 0.30-0.33 in (7.5-8.5 mm)
NOTE: Replace tensioner spring if timing belt deflection is excessive.
Timing Belt Installation
1. Install lower timing belt cover.
2. Install upper timing belt cover.
3. Install power steering drive belt and adjust belt tension.
4. Install fan pulley.
5. Install generator drive belt and adjust belt tension.
6. Install A/C drive belt and adjust belt tension.
7. Install splash guard.
8. Install fan and fan shroud.
9. Install 4 fan bolts. Tighten to 24 ft lb (33 Nm).
10. Install fan shroud mounting bolts.
11. Install fresh air duct.
12. Connect hose to resonance chamber.
13. Connect battery negative cable.
Here is the timing diagram i think you are looking for Sue if not please get back to me or Joel one of us will be on line .